Monday, May 24, 2010

38 mile ride & bike expo

Well, well here we go again. This time we went from SF around the Tiburon Loop.
We always start w/a safety speech & moment of silence to remember why we are riding. All those ride leaders are volunteers that give up their weekends to meet us, usually before dawn, and then pedal alongside, sweeping, the slowest of the riders- usually me- all day long. Some even do this while singing to you!


It was a gorgeous day and a nice ride but by the time I got back, the free massages were wrapping up and I was too sweaty & tired to buy anything... although there were some amazing deals.


OMG, shoes!
Somebody had a triumphant shopping day.


FALAFEL! YES!


I tired but I'm here and I'm smiling... and then I fell down. 



D.I.Y. hand exfoliation.


Just when my other knee was healing. Dang! I think I needed to eat & when I went to clip into my pedal, while talking to my friend, my foot just popped out & I fell over. Yes, I'm an avid user of Neosporin.

Thank you for taking the time to read this and donating to our AIDS/Lifecycle pages! Your support means so much to us! xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment